Friday, January 22, 2010

Valium And Bed Wetting Wetting Bed Should I Tell Someone?

Wetting Bed Should I tell Someone? - valium and bed wetting

. I'm 23 and wet the bed last night for the second straight night, it happened a few weeks ago, twice, but now I've started to go back to stay in a panic, as long as I can to live alone suffer from anxiety, and take Valium I believe that I am awake and it does it on purpose or semi-or fully aware of sleep I dream of going to the toilet? But I woke up shortly after or while it is happening, and everything is already wet. I Should an adviser on the accidents that I do not think that people do at my age, I do not get wet. I do not drink alcohol. Im too Embaressed into the store and bye nite underwear dry or plastic sheets or even say, someone go. Sorry, I have a similar question the other day

7 comments:

beautifu... said...

It can be a variety of things that cause this problem. Talk to your doctor or reducing the subject, as we could dream the night, or a physical condition that can result.

There are also embarrassing. Admittedly, this is not normal for most people our age (I'm almost 22), it can happen, people of all ages, and the only thing to do then what happens and deal with them. Good luck! :)

wheeliem... said...

a doctor or therapist can

gihae040... said...

Could you have diabetes, this is surely a sign that your doctor, or you could have a negative reaction to valium. How do you talk with your doctor.

remy said...

I suggest you speak to a counselor this problem and, if possible, even with your doctor. Perhaps there is a physical cause. I hope to improve it.

A.J. said...

There are several answers to this question .. First check with your MD to see if you could have a kidney infection or bladder infection. signs one of them is a fever.
otherwise it can psychologically. But you talk to your doctor and see if he / she could be an opportunity to recommend someone to speak.
It can also be a surplus of overactive bladder. There are some medications you can take to make it (again, ask) Your MD:)
Hope that helps .. even a little.

zzzzz said...

ask your doctor
Could it be a urinary tract infection, and slept so deeply that they do not feel the need to get up and urinate

Odyssey said...

Ask your doctor can refer you to a urologist. Did you know that sometimes the bed is wet only the result of incomplete bladder grow as the rest was ..... Talk to your DR

Post a Comment