Sunday, January 17, 2010

Ready Made Silk Curtains Calling Laundry Experts - Have Question About Faux Silk (Polyester) Drapes?

Calling Laundry Experts - Have Question About Faux Silk (Polyester) Drapes? - ready made silk curtains

I bought my new silk curtains hung incorrectly. They are black, what I wanted, but the color is too dark, too rich. I wanted to dullest, least intense black and really dark and not very bright. Return is not an option - they are very hard to find sizes, and I feel lucky to come in a package so ready for anything, and the price was good, so I keep them. All others who are in this size of at least 3 or more times the price.

My question is:

1. It shrinks? The label says 100% polyester, machine wash cold and dry.

2. If I had the color is just the case here? Wash the part of the black? What happens if I wash several times in this way?

3. Hot water for washing and drying reduces the difference? I would not too dry - just dry in the air.

4. Is there anything that you add to reduce the cleaning with cold water, the color can, without much point of chlorine?

I do not want them to shrink - especiallylong. they are the ideal duration of these windows look super baggy pants floods, when they shrink. I thought that through a hot sometimes you can remove a small black and smooth running, but do not want to ruin.

1 comments:

Imaka said...

I do not wash in hot water. First I would try to wash in cold water on gentle cycle with detergent, which has a color fading. I know he has one of the tides and other products. Do not use a lot of detergent. Decided to air dry. See what happens when a wash, and you should be able to say whether there is any chance of success with it. If they do not think polyester is reduced if you could follow the washing instructions, but are likely to be reduced when hot water is used.

Post a Comment