Saturday, January 30, 2010

Mold Lung Infection What Are Mold Regulations In The Workplace, People Getting Sick.?

What are mold regulations in the workplace, people getting sick.? - mold lung infection

A game with the girl I to the hospital because she vomited blood from a lung infection. she works in the basement of our work, venhilation and his office were flooded and many times very musty. The bathroom is only upward, near where I work, and it is rotten and moldy. Fungi from the soil and buildings on the one hand, because the wood so rotten. I looked online and said that the mold spores and fungi are extremely damaging. I live in Minnesota. The walls of his office, but do not think that (not sure, I asked, because they think I'm the one who called) All rights reserved. It is a very old building so espoistis may be on the walls. that the work of the people less than we breating do not worry

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Call your local health and tell them what happened. Probably they will send an inspector and then with their supervisor level. Do not delay --- immediately. Mold-induced lung infections are sometimes fatal.

Anonymous said...

I agree with Christine, we are about the life and health of the people here are talking about. Once I had the poisoning of mold spores, and was very ill. One can from the toxins of fungal spores. If people are crazy, biscuit. You should see the health of their employees.

Post a Comment