Sunday, January 3, 2010

Outdoor Christmas Lights Ideas My Outdoor Outlet For My Christmas Lights Has Gone Out, Theres No Power, LIGHTS WORK On Different Outlet,?

My Outdoor outlet for My Christmas Lights has gone out, theres no Power, LIGHTS WORK On different outlet,? - outdoor christmas lights ideas

HELP PLEASE!:) My start in the open, which I was associated in my eyes, the lights work is well charged, switched billed last thing I did not see a reset button, to find a house with 13 and I moved, or simply need to replace something? Is there anything I can do? The children are sad when the lights do not work, you can use all the advice thank you. I know very little about electricity, in addition to the essentials. Merry Christmas to all, oh yeah working at home from a power socket with 2 fiber cables from the outside for the Christmas lights!

Melissa

1 comments:

Snaglefr... said...

If the plug was corroded and may need cleaned or changed.
Make sure the cable works? They used them when the lights?
It is a house and is not ????? Mobile Home

Post a Comment