Thursday, January 14, 2010

Capitol Bmw Dad Just Got A Bmw Z4. What To Do About Wind Messing Up My Hair?

Dad just got a bmw z4. What to do about wind messing up my hair? - capitol bmw

Is there something that can be bought, that wind and prevent chaos in order with my hair?

If someone has a convertible, who know what I mean.

When I was in Germany (Capitol BMW, lol) I saw many people, mostly women, with what looked like glass between the two seats, and I think it must have something to do.

Thank you!

5 comments:

kirboidz said...

bavauto.com - Search for "windscreen"

david z said...

Well, it is an accessory for BMW, why not try asking a BMW.

beckaroo... said...

I know exactly what you mean. I love my mother convertible, but I do get my hair after it. We bought a screen that is connected to the rear seats 2 and it helps me a lot with the wind. And when you get there, take back your hair. People who say that spoils it are jealous that you have a convertible. Do not let 'em get to ya.

the answer man said...

Dad did not buy the car for you? If so, you can simply buy another car that will not damage your hair while driving on the highway. I think you're incredibly spoiled and get what you want because you are Daddy's Girl. Is that your only worry in life? Sad .....

Boll Weevil from Idaho said...

Umbrellas, cardboard, a transparent film, or you can simply close the lid ... ;) Benefited from the car!

Post a Comment