Tuesday, December 15, 2009

How To Get Driver License The Easy Way Ontario & Winnipeg Driver License--Easy 10 Points If Answer Is Clear?

Ontario & Winnipeg Driver License--Easy 10 points if answer is clear? - how to get driver license the easy way

He had an Ontario G1 driver's license before, but I did not "pass the test on the road is now expired. I know when I use the letter Ontario Drvier license test, I'll write n 't serve mandatory time limit and not as nice then test . My quesiton is if I have the written exam in Ontario and in Winnipeg, I write from what I am about to write a written test Winnipeg again? Do I have to wait 9 months to test drive back to Winnipeg. I hope someone can clear my answers and if they can live in Winnipeg, contact your local driver's license is on these questions for me if possible? We hope that the answer is clear, many thanks to all who answer this quesiton.

0 comments:

Post a Comment