Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Fighting Gum Disease Gum Disease?

Gum disease? - fighting gum disease

Well, then today is my father saw teeth while he's calling his teeth cleaned as waa \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ s nothing wrong because I'm always with a toothpick. I walked up to him and ask what is wrong, and said Nuthing and I saw only be seen with the naked eye teeth black bottom looking teeth and seems to be spreading. I wanted to check woulnd't her gums, but let me. (Tick is black) and I think he has gum disease relly want to help, but my father is very stubborn, does not pay to go to the dentist, so you can save for me and 4 of my other brother in school. I feel terrible, because you always what is best for us and do not really care about themselves. How can I help fight against gum disease? and smoke. Please help.

0 comments:

Post a Comment