Saturday, February 20, 2010

Honda Sl100 Part Codes Electricity Goin To Coil And Out Of Coil Of Dirt Bike, But The Brand New Spark Plug Quit Sparking?

Electricity goin to coil and out of coil of dirt bike, but the brand new spark plug quit sparking? - honda sl100 part codes

Well, if I have a Honda SL100 put in a go-kart and throw a battery connected and the wiring with a test light for power and, finally, to my engine / candle. There are current in the coil and then back into the condenser and then down into the motor points. The first time that I was committed, the entire wiring the spark plug every time I start the combustion engine. Let me now no sparks and no change in one of the cables around. (The plug is new). dirtbike at home if they were related, we have come idk pulled when she spins the wheel to start fast enough and produce enough electricity, or what? We should try to start, and put the clutch to see if that happens than we are in thedirtbike? Give me a few ideas please !?!?!?!?

0 comments:

Post a Comment