Friday, February 19, 2010

Boys Without Underwear Images Why Is "sexy" For Young Women Now Defined As The Look Of A Prepubescent Boy?

Why is "sexy" for young women now defined as the look of a prepubescent boy? - boys without underwear images

Every other account of this trend, as an element as "sexy" is defined for young women?

Very thin, skinny chicken legs or thighs, hips and breasts, no curves really ... Underwear that looks like a skimpier version of pantyhose Whitey young children, the "boys" or boxers. Clothing is generally too small to adapt in a number of ways.

When I see, take pictures of women in things such as Victoria's Secret, I have to do a double. The women looked seriously childish, or at least look like underage girls.

By whom and why this "new" model has given beauty? Why not "sexy" as a woman, of course, appears after puberty, not all garments youth and the influence of bulimiaand anorexia?

I've heard the theory that people wanted to see "young" women, but give me a chance. It is so stupid and awkward tenderness.

1 comments:

The Stylish One said...

I did not know if thats true. Breast implants are becoming increasingly popular.

I'm 32D-24-32 and 5'4 "and 108 pounds. I am not in the form of the branch and I have a lot of attention. My husband loves my size.

Post a Comment